In 2016 we raised over $115,000 to assist youth, adults and families in the Marshall area learn, grow and thrive at the Y. All donations stay, and are used, at the Marshall Area YMCA for scholarships for Membership, Afterschool Programs and Summer Camp fees. Each and every year the need for assistance grows. In 2016 the Marshall Area YMCA granted $214,309 in assistance to families, group homes, youth and adults in the Marshall area to help 2,103 individuals utilize programs and services at the YMCA. Throughout the campaign we have a great team of volunteer campaigners telling the story of the Y and asking you to make a contribution to the Y and the surrounding communities. Thank you for supporting your YMCA and your community!
Thank you to the Southwest Minnesota United Way and all of our YPartners for providing the funds for our Financial Assistance Program. If you would like to contribute to help individuals here in Marshall, please contact the Y.
The Heritage Club is an organization of people who have shown their long-term interest and support of the Marshall Area YMCA by either a direct contribution to the Endowment Fund or by including the YMCA in their estate plans.
Your gift will be invested for the future of our community. It will be helping ensure that there is always:
· A safe place for kids to go after school
· A center for families to spend time together
· A gathering spot for our older adults to interact with our youngest citizens
· A place for teens to grow into adults
A commitment to Heritage Club membership is the greatest statement of support to the mission of the YMCA that a friend of the Y can make and become the catalyst for more good than ever could be done on your own.
Heritage Club Members:
An individual or couple is qualified through any of the following methods:
· Making an outright gift to the YMCA Endowment Fund of cash, securities, property or other marketable assets.
· Making a Memorial Gift to the Marshall Area YMCA Endowment Fund in honor of a family member or friend.
· Naming the Marshall Area YMCA as beneficiary of a life insurance policy, a retirement plan or a life estate.
· Creating a Charitable Trust or a Charitable Gift Annuity to benefit the Marshall Area YMCA Endowment Fund.
· Naming the Marshall Area YMCA Endowment Fund to receive a bequest in one’s will.