Put on your green and go for the gold!
March 18 | 10:30am | Marshall Area YMCA West Lot
Join us for our annual Shamrock Shuffle 5K on March 18th! The race will start at the Marshall Area YMCA and finish at Brau Brother's Brewery!
|February 1-28||$40 per runner|
|March 1-18||$45 per runner|
Register by February 28 to receive a FREE sweatshirt!
Packet Pick-Up Information
- March 17 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm at the Marshall Area YMCA
- You CAN have someone pick up your packet for you if you are unable to.
- Day of Check In and Pick Up will occur from 9:30 - 10:15 AM on Saturday, March 18th (Race Day).
Race Day Information
- There will be a shuttle bus and van that will escort participants only from Brau Brother’s Brewery to the YMCA prior to the start of the race. Each shuttle will have a 20 person capacity. To sign up for the shuttle, participants MUST email Heather Radke at email@example.com no later than March 17, 2023.
- The Marshall Area YMCA will be open during its normal hours. The Lobby and Gymnasium will be available to warm up and wait for the race.
- There are Sweatshirts for those who did not register before the March 1st deadline, but these will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The Race is NOT chip timed as this is a fun run.
- Food and Beverages will Be Served at Brau Brother's Brewery. All participants will receive 1 Free Beverage of their choice.
- There will be water available at the halfway point in the race.