- All riders must be a minimum of 48 inches in height to utilize the water slide per manufacturer and insurance regulations. Pool staff can assist in measuring a rider if they are unsure.
- Only 1 rider at a time. No trains.
- Feet first entry only (no spinning. Sitting or laying on back only. No swinging on top bar to pick up speed.
- Do not stop yourself while going down the slide.
- Exit the slide dump area immediately after exiting the slide.
- No swimming or playing in the slide area.
- No one is allowed to wear jewelry, watches, lifejackets, or goggles while riding the slide.
- Personal lifejacket may NOT be brought into the Aquatics Center.
- This helps us to keep our pool chemicals at the required level, and our filters clean by reducing cross-contamination. Please feel free to use jackets provided by the YMCA.
- Lifejackets are only to be used in the shallow water / zero-depth pool. They are NOT allowed in the lap lane pool, spa, or on the slide.
- A parent or guardian must a child with a lifejacket into the water and always remain at arm's length of the child in the water.
- Lifejackets must fit properly with all straps properly secured.
Failure to follow the above rules may result in removal from the facility.