ADD WORKPLACE WELLNESS TO YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN 2023!
On average, for every $1 spent on health management and education, companies could save $3-$6 on healthcare costs.
THAT’S HEALTHY BUSINESS!
According to The Institute for Healthcare Consumerism, companies that participate in a corporate wellness program can expect the following benefits:
Average of 26% reduction in health costs
Average of 28% reduction in sick days
Average $5.93 to $1 savings-to-cost ratio
- YMCA contribution toward monthly membership dues
- No contract
- No Joining Fee
- Free Group Exercise classes
- Free Child Watch (Family & One Adult Family memberships)
- Discounts on services & programs
- Nationwide reciprocity - visit any Y in the U.S.
The Marshall Area YMCA is committed to improving the health and well-being of your staff team. Benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- Improves productivity
- Less employee turnover
- Attracts new employees
- Strengthens employee relations
- Lower absenteeism
- Reduces healthcare costs
- Increased bottom line
- Employee recruitment & retention.
- Ability to offer membership rates for all employees who become Y members such as discounts on programs & services.
- A one-week FREE trial membership to the Y for ALL employees and dependents each participating year.
- Fitness & wellness expertise and support. Health & Wellness is what we do!
- Promotional wellness material to help promote wellness within your company.
Employees Save $20
|Adult YMCA Membership||$56|
|Marshall Area YMCA Discount||$10|
|Local Company Portion||$10|
|Final Employee Cost||$36|
Please contact Heather Radke.
LET'S GET STARTED
At the YMCA, health and wellness is what we do. Together, let’s create a program that keeps your employees healthy, happy, and productive.